The International Flight Services Association (IFSA) Foundation 2022 Scholarship Cycle is open for applications.
The Foundation provides scholarships to exceptional students across the globe to help further their education. In 2021, the IFSA Foundation awarded 21 scholarships totalling $103,455, and since its inception it has awarded over $1.4M in scholarships to more than 295 recipients across the globe.
Scholarships are available to all individuals that are employed by IFSA and APEX members, their families, and students pursuing a career in the catering and onboarding services industry and the airline passenger experience industry.
To be eligible for the award, entrants must submit the following:
- A complete application including name, address, phone, and email
- Official transcripts for all high school and post-secondary studies at an accredited institution
- Two recommendation letters
- Proof of acceptance into an accredited college or university
- An essay
- Sue Ling Gin Charitable Trust Scholarship Applicants will be required to submit two essays.
All applications must be submitted by 20 May 2022. Recipients will be notified of award in August 2022.