Due to growth, Linstol is recruiting a Sales Manager to join its team in North Hampshire, UK.
- Develop and follow up on new and existing business leads.
- Negotiate sales price and discounts with clients.
- Travel internationally to meet with new and existing clients to develop the client relationship.
- Work closely with account managers to service and maintain new and existing client accounts.
- Work closely with our design and brand teams to develop bespoke sales proposals.
- Work directly with manufacturers to ensure the highest level of services and product quality.
- Ensure high level customer service and deliver problem-solving solutions.
- Ensure communications are coordinated, support sales plan objectives and meet organisational expenditure requirements.
- Motivated, results driven and dynamic.
- Strong presentations and communication skills.
- Ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Team player. Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Financial Management, Strategic planning and Sales planning.
- Ability to create new ideas that support client business goals.
- Problem solving/analysis at both strategic and functional level.
- Personal effectiveness/credibility.
- 5 – 10 year sales and marketing related experience
- Experience selling related products or to airlines is preferable but not essential
- Degree within a related field is desirable
- Additional languages desirable
The office is based in North Hampshire, you will be required to work in the office when not travelling.